1968 Surfboards Hawaii 8'0" Vee Bottom
It's going on five years since I bought this board at Bird's, and in that time I've heard all kinds of things said about it...
- "Those things don't work" - Joel T.
- "That was one of the quickest fads in the history of surfing!" - Randy R.
- "What's going on with that tail?" - Joe Blow
- "...before they learned how to make bottoms..." - JT
- "Why would you want to ride one of those?" - Dave L.
- "I've never seen aything like it!" - Pretty much everyone
And yet, every time I get on it, it's a blast! And since they say a picture is worth 1,000 words... well, here are a bunch of pictures that should push the imaginary word count in your head straight into the stratosphere! (Photos by yours truly unless otherwise noted)